USB 3.0 to SATA, Cinolink USB 3.0 to SATA Converter Adapter Cable for 2.5/3.5 Inch Hard Drive Disk HDD and SSD, with Power Adapter
Faster Speed With UASP
Compared with other USB SATA converter without UASP, our UASP supported USB 3.0 to SATA converter allow you
enjoy a 20% faster speed when your devices, hard drives and system are UASP supported.
* Compatible with 2.5 ”/3.5 ” HDD, SSD.
* Compatible with Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and Mac OS X.
* Compatible with PS4, connecting 2.5 ”/3.5 ” HDD working as a expansion. Note: Please connect 12V/2A power adapter for 2.5 ”/3.5 ” HDD when using on PS4. Before using, please format the hard drive on PS4.
* For using it:
Plug the hard drive into the adapter→ Connect the adapter with power→ Connect it to your computer via the USB interface
*For Removing it:
Click the disk icon, choose “Eject Hard Drive” to remove the hardware safely→ Disconnect the 12V 2A power adapter→ Disconnect the usb port
1. No extra power required for 2.5″ HDD/SSD.
2. For 3.5″ HDD/SSD, Please connect the 12V/2A power adapter in the package for stable transmission.
3. For UASP, only when your devices, hard drives and system are UASP supported, then the speed can be 20% faster.
4. Support CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, Do NOT support BLU-RAY DVD, CD-RW, DVD+RW Combo devices.
Cinolink USB 3.0 to SATA Hard Drive Converter Adapter Cable x1;
Power Adapter 12V/2A x1[ON/OFF Swich],Easy to Use and Operate, USB 3.0 to SATA Support all 2.5″/3.5″ SATA HDD/SSD,Supports drives with a capacity of up to 12 TB
Support UASP SATA III: Cinolink USB 3.0 to SATA adapter supports UASP Transfer Protocol,via USB 3.0 Port at speed up to 5Gbps. 70% Faster than traditional USB 3.0 and 80% reduction in required processor resources, which enables you to utilize the full potential of your SATA III SSD/HDD, when paired with a UASP-enabled host controller. The UASP Transfer Protocol only can accelerate read and write speed of SSD hard disk.
Wide Compatibility: compatible with Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1, Mac OS X. UASP is a transfer protocol, requiring you operation system is Win 8,Win 8.1, Win 10, MAC OS 8 or above.
Support CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, Do NOT support BLU-RAY DVD, CD-RW, DVD+RW Combo devices.