Get all your hard drives active with this USB 3.0 to SATA converter! It allows you to connect 2.5 inch SATA hard drives to your computer or laptop via USB port. The converter enables you to duplicate, copy, backup or transfer data from one drive to another. The adapter is compatible with USB2.0, USB 1.1, and it supports 500 Mbps data transfer high speed. It has a SATA connector and 22pin 2.5 inch SATA connector. Small size, light weight, portable and easy to install. Great tool for daily office use.
– Wide Compatibility. This SATA converter is compatible with Win 98, Win Me, Win 2000, Win XP, Win7, Win8, MAC OS 9.X/10.X/Linux, etc.
– Only transmission rate for SATA III hard drive can reach 500M/s the max.
– Backward compaible with SATA II(3.0 Gbps) SATA I(1.5 Gbps)
– Color: Black
– Material: Plastic and copper
– Item type: USB 3.0 to SATA converter
– Converter Size: 20 x 5 x 2 cm
– Interface type: USB 3.0
– Transmission speed: Maximum peak up to 500Mbps
– Connectable storage devices: SATA-1.5G/s and SATA 2-3.0G/s hard disk, 2.5″ 22 pin SATA III laptop hard drive
How to use:
1) Confirm the device has been set as Master mode(main disk).
2) Connect the SATA adapter cable to the device.
3) Connect the device to the power supply.
4) Under the normal operation of the computer, and make the USB interface connected finally.
1 x USB To SATA cableUSB 3.0 interface with 500Mbps high-speed transfer rate, backwards fully compatible with USB 2.0/1.1;
Small size, light weight, portable and easy to install. Offline data protection, safe and reliable.
Supports SATA-1.5G/s and SATA 2-3.0G/s hard disk, 2.5″ 22 pin SATA III laptop hard drive. Not siutable for 3.5 inch SSD/HDD or CD-ROM.
Support hot-swappable, plug and play.
Support UASP, suitable for above 2TB 2.5 inch SSD and up to 6GB/S transfer rate.