The USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter allows you to connect any SATA or IDE drive to your computer’s USB port. This is the perfect tool to duplicate, copy, backup, or transfer large amount of data from one drive to another. Easy to take to any location and universal enough to work with any system.
The package contains everything you need to connect an IDE or SATA hard disk, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, CD-RW, COMBO, or DVD-RW to your computer. It includes all cables, instructions and external power adapter for larger devices.
– Compatible with any 2.5″, 3.5″, 5.25″ IDE or SATA drive!
– Dual Output Switch with LED Power ON Indicators
– Hot swappable and Plug and Play
– No driver needed
– Supports IDE & Enhanced IDE 3.5″ Hard Disk
– Supports ATA/ATAPI-6 Specification 1.0
– Supports SATA I and SATA II
– SATA 7 pin male type connector
– 3.5″ IDE 40 pin female connector
– 2.5″ IDE 44 pin female connector
– Chipset: JMicron JM20337
– High-Speed USB 2.0 (up to 480Mbps) data transfer rate and backward compatibility USB 1.1.
– 2.0 Amp AC Power Adapter to ensure enough power for the most power-consuming drives
– AC Power Adapter Input: 100 – 240V, 50/60Hz
– AC Power Adapter Output: 12V/2A, 5V/2A
– CE Approved
– USB 2.0 to SATA/IDE Adapter
– 2.0 Amp AC Power Adapter
– UK Mains Cable
– User Manual
– Hardware Requirements: PC, Laptop or Mac system with free USB port
– Supported Operating Systems: Windows ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Mac OS 8.6 and above
More About The Product
- Compatible with any 2.5 inch, 3.5 inch, 5.25 inch IDE or SATA drive
- Dual output switch with LED Power ON indicators
- Hot swappable and plug and play
- High Speed USB 2.0 up to 480Mbps transfer speed (Backwards compatible with USB 1.1)
- 2A AC power adapter to ensure enough power for the most power-consuming drives